What is the programme designed to do?
The Accelerator Programme is designed to provide specialist, expert and bespoke support to businesses that have the potential and ambition to grow over the next 12-36 months. It will provide a 10 week programme of workshops, seminars and specialist support – as well as regular support and guidance from an experienced business mentor/coach.
Each week will include a workshop or seminar, as well as providing supporting reading material, references and action planning.
It is not for the feint hearted. It requires commitment from all businesses participating on the programme, but the results will be worth the effort.
10by10 offers 100% business improvement!
The following topics will be covered across the 10by10 Programme, with course content designed by the 10by10 Team:
- The Business Model delivered by Stuart Hartley
- Goal Setting delivered by Andrew Bailey
- Route to Market & Marketing delivered by Peter Watson
- Profiling the Customer delivered by Alison Bull
- Partnerships & Collaborations delivered by Annabelle Beckwith
- People and Resources delivered by Paula Finch
- Finances delivered by Robin Lee of Streets Chartered Accountants
- Funding & Growth delivered by Russell Copley and Simon Jones
- The Business Plan delivered by Simon Jones
- Pitch Training & Experimentation delivered by Russell Copley