What is the programme designed to do?
The Accelerator Programme is designed to provide specialist, expert and bespoke support to businesses that have the potential and ambition to grow over the next 12-36 months. It will provide a 10 week programme of workshops, seminars and specialist support – as well as regular support and guidance from an experienced business mentor/coach.
Each week will include a workshop or seminar, as well as providing supporting reading material, references and action planning.
It is not for the feint hearted. It requires commitment from all businesses participating on the programme, but the results will be worth the effort.
10by10 offers 100% business improvement!
Meet the Mentors
To kick-start this fantastic programme, a ‘Meet the Mentors’ event has been arranged for 16:00 on Wednesday 9 January 2019 to provide the opportunity for those businesses who have enrolled in the programme to meet with the mentors who will be supporting them throughout the programme.
The following topics will be covered across the 10by10 Programme, with course content designed by the 10by10 Team:
- Monday 14 January: The Business Model delivered by Stuart HartleY
- Monday 21 January: Goal Setting delivered by Andrew Bailey
- Monday 28 January: Route to Market & Marketing delivered by Peter Watson
- Monday 4 February: Profiling the Customer delivered by Alison Bull
- Monday 11 February: People and Resources delivered by Paula Finch
- Monday 18 February: Partnerships & Collaborations delivered by Annabelle Beckwith
- Monday 25 February: Finances delivered by Robin Lee of Streets Chartered Accountants
- Monday 4 March: Funding & Growth delivered by Russell Copley and Simon Jones
- Monday 11 March: Pitch Training & Experimentation delivered by Russell Copley
- Monday 18 March: The Business Plan delivered by Simon Jones
The final showcase for the programme will take place on Monday 25 March 2019 at 09:00 until 13:30.
Each workshop will commence at 09:00 and conclude at 13:30.
Here’s what our expert facilitators had to say about their workshops:
If you want to achieve your ambitions then you have to do Goal setting. This workshop will give you practical insight and ways to set the right goals to achieve your ambitions and some frameworks to develop the key metrics to measure your success
— Andrew Bailey
in partnership with
Imaginative precision R+D² and consultancy in EdTech
and sponsored by